On The Mark

June 24, 2012
My sister-in-law Krista hosted a Stella and Dot party the other night and I could not have been happier to finally snatch up the ‘On the Mark’ necklace.  I saw this necklace over a year ago at a girlfriend’s jewelry party and have regretted since that I didn’t buy it.  So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to have a second chance for purchase.  I love dainty, delicate jewelry for everyday and find myself gravitating to gold more and more.  

Looksie… already sporting it with a couple of outfits already.  Definitely worth the purchase if you ask me!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime