Birchbox: June

July 10, 2012
June has come and gone already, yet I just realized I never posted the contents of my June Birchbox.

(the goods from Birchbox)

The month's box was all about jet-setting into the summer months with products to protect you from the heat and are travel in style.  I absolutely love the Jouer Moisturizing Tinted Bronzer (with SPF 20) so much that I bought the full-size version before the sample was gone.  I also received Comodynes Self-Tanning Towlettes, Juicy Couture Perfume, Coola SPF 30 Zinc sunscreen, a hair tie from ModCloth and finally a lip and cheek stain from theBalm that I really liked too.  Hooray to June... I only wish I was setting off for a tropical vacation to use all these product at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime