Breakfast at Wimbledon

July 8, 2012
Sunday morning in England, Roger Federer and Andy Murray hit the courts for the finals of the Wimbledon Championship match.  What better way to watch than at a 'Breakfast at Wimbledon' party that our friend Brian hosted on his back patio.  Just as the players traditionally wear all white, we rolled into the party in our best all white ensembles to enjoy mimosas, bloody marys, pastries and bagels with our friends Brian, Ashley, John, Nicki, Chip and Chris.  

(Clockwise from top left:  Ryan came to play  /  backyard fun  /  Ashley and I  /  Brian and Ryan  /  breakfast  /  Ryan and I  /  champagne a plenty)

Federer took some time to get his rhythm and confidence but as soon as he did (and the rain began to fall), Murray stood no chance.  Our beloved Federer won the match and is finally back in the #1 seed after two years of losing to Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. Seriously, a great Sunday morning!


1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. What a fun guy to think to host a party like this? Great pics. You all look great. I especially love the red sweat band.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime