In Need of a Novel

July 31, 2012
I will admit... I have never been much of a reader.  I might have mentioned it before here.  However, I am proud to admit since May I have read three novels (this is really good for me BTW).  I am now searching for my next read and am a bit stuck on what that should be.  


I have heard great things about Cutting for Stone, BossyPants, You Cannot Be Serious and of course the NY Times Best Sellers list always is a great resource but I was hoping that you would comment below and give me some suggestions.  I would ideally like to read either a fiction novel or possibly a memoir.  I have some vacations coming up (insert me jumping up and down in excitement) and I would love to bring a new book with me!

So, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I recently joined a book club and some of the recent books we read were great. the thirteenth tale by diane setterfield, the good daughters by joyce maynard, peyton place by grace metalious, bloom by kelle hampton, and the time of my life by patrick swayze and lisa niemi. They have been some of my favorite recent reads, personal and book club inspired! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime