A Toast to my Parents

August 1, 2012
Today is my parents 31st Anniversary.  Their love and commitment is inspiring and something that I respect deeply.  Their love for each other is endless and truly captures the vows they took 31 years ago today, 'for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part'.  

(my mom and dad)

Growing up, you see so many relationships fail or friends who experience their parents' relationship fall apart and I truly believe that I have been blessed growing up in my family.  I would be lying if I said every day is perfect (being married for 9 months I can attest that every day is not rainbows and butterflies) but I think that is a good thing.  My parents have taught me that if you love someone, they are worth fighting for; your relationship is something you have to work on and the love you take is only equal to the love you make.  

I love you mom and dad... happy anniversary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime