Mosquitoes Make Me (B)Itch

July 25, 2012
I don't want to be a complainer, whiner or crybaby but I am running a little low on energy and excitement today due to the mass amount of mosquito bites I have!  I have gotten few hours of sleep as I wake up scratch... scratch... scratching some spot on my body.  


They have literally bitten every part of me (arms, legs, back, feet, fingers and sadly even 2 on my butt!... how that happened I have no idea) and I am associating it with the extensive amount of time I have been spending outside on our big backyard project.  Now I would not take back any of the work and time that has gone into our backyard but my goodness and I am over mosquitoes.  They are blood-sucking thieves who are in full-force and no amount of bug repentant can keep them at bay.  

I am going out on a limb (not really) that my husband is beyond tired of hearing me complain and/or pointing out the newest itching spot on my body so, I am going to try my best to not bring it up here or in person again.  

This might be a bit of a random post so thank you for bearing with me.  I will now step off my soapbox and get back to my Wednesday... trying not to think about my shin and tricep that are currently tingling with pain!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime