Birchbox: July

July 24, 2012
Birchbox delivered big this month with products and samples from Glamour Magazine.  This month's theme was dedicated to the five senses including a full-size sample of Stila's 'in the moment' eye shadow palette and a new pair of brightly colored ear buds.  


I am also very excited about my new Ada bronzer and Alterna Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fluid to keep my recently highlighted hair strong and shiny.  Finally, I mentioned previously my love of Jouer's tinted bronzer and now I have a sample of their Lip Enhancer.  It might be another product for me to purchase in the near future!  What did you receive in your July Birchbox?  I would love to hear.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime