Umbrella-ella-ella-a-a-a

August 24, 2012

Alright, hit play to the song 'Umbrella' above to start this post off...

Now, I was checking out the latest post from Fox In The Pine this week and had to share it here on South On Broadway for you to all fall in love with too.  Last month, the city of Águeda, Portugal installed this amazingly colorful and whimsical umbrella installation down main street for all to enjoy.  


Call me crazy but do you not just get a smile on your face from these images.  I want to dance up and down the street, sing silly songs without a care in the world and just marvel in the simple beauty that these colors bring when they are all next to each other.  I must add this city to my bucket list now!

Link to all pictures here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime