Cozy Carmel Cardigan

October 20, 2012


(The Limited cardigan  /  Target tee  /  Kohls' black leggings  /  Steve Madden boots (no longer available) but similar available here) 

Tonight my husband and I are attending the Farm Dinner that I have been looking forward to for weeks.  With the weather nearing 70 degrees this afternoon, I decided to wear a thin cozy cardigan that  I can easily add a scarf or jacket to as the evening dips into the 50s after sundown.  Paired with my go-to black leggings, brown boots and belt, I am all set for a night of delicious fall harvested food with the best date I could ever have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime