Basics in Black

October 19, 2012
 

(The Limited black shell   /  Gap skinny jeans  /  Mary Jane heels (old) similar here and here)

I am starting to realize in this 30x30 Remix that I wear a ton of basics... simple pieces that stand on their own but are maybe not the most interesting to photograph and share on this little blog of mine.  Perfect example... today's outfit; a black shell (great for layering but obviously that didn't happen), skinny jeans and black Mary Jane pumps.  Not too interesting but they are all items in my closet that I truly love.  

Happy Friday everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime