Don't Skirt the Issue

October 30, 2012


(Banana Republic button-up  /  Banana Republic printed skirt (no longer available)  /  Mary Jane heels (old) similar here and here)

A skirt might be the easiest and most functional piece in a woman's closet.  They can work in nearly every temperature (just change from pumps to boots or add some tights), are easy to match various tops with and come in so many styles that there are options for every body type.  My skirt today has a fun mix of neutral colors and has pockets... could there be anything better!  

Being a girl with very slender arms but still a curvy figure, I have a very hard time finding a button-up that fits correctly through the bodice but does not look like a parachute everywhere else.  I have tried many brands but I am obsessed with my Banana Republic fitted non-iron sateen shirt and for less than $60, I think it was money well spent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime