Green Vest

October 15, 2012

(Vest circa Old Navy 2011 but similar option here  /  H&M grey dress (no longer available) but similar here  /  Steve Madden boot (no longer available) but similar here)


My 30x30 Remix kicked off today with my favorite army green vest that I fell in love with when I saw it on Lilly's Style.  I paired my vest with a simple cotton grey sheath dress and brown boots.

I must say, it is going to take some practice not feeling totally dorky having your picture taken in public places alone.  However, I have 29 more days to get accustomed with the idea so wish me luck.  

2 comments:

  1. Eeeekkkkkkk!!! I love your outfit post! You look so cute! I completely get the feeling dorky in public taking pictures. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit posts. Look at you go!
    Love that rooftop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime