Quote of the Day

October 2, 2012

Thank you Beth for starting my day with text message photos that got my Tuesday off to the right start.  My baby Rocco for giving endless puppy kisses that get me giggling every time.  For the ladies at work who had me nearly in tears this morning... thank you too.  I am a little under the weather today and you helped me forget about it with jokes about getting old (I will be 29 next week) and needing to sign up for AARP now.

Laughing is the cure for nearly every bad day, feeling, decision or mistake.  Thank you Audrey Hepburn for reminding me of that today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime