To Infinity

October 18, 2012

(Target tee  /  The Limited navy trouser  /  Aldo flats similar herehere and here)

Last week I received this beautiful cable knit infinity scarf for my birthday from one of my closest girlfriends, Lindy.  I fell instantly in love with it because of its coziness, versatility in my wardrobe and because it makes my eyes look crazy bright blue.  Seriously, it is one of my favorite accessories now.  I layered my infinity scarf over a simple fitted tee, with navy trousers, gold flats and a few of my favorite gold accessories like my On the Mark necklace from Stella and Dot.


1 comment:

  1. I love your new scarf. Perfect timing for Fall and Winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime