Brown and Black

November 8, 2012

(Miz Mooz riding boot similar here and here  /  Target tee  /  Victoria's Secret blazer (old) similar here  and here  /  Steve Madden boot (no longer available) but similar here)

Some say that brown and black cannot mix but I beg to differ.  I love the combination when it is understated, with classic silhouettes and simple pieces.  

I am truly starting to wish I had a better camera to take photos with as I feel like my PowerShot just does not cut it anymore.  Yeah, it is great to slip into your pocket for convenience but for any sort of detailed or quality photography, I feel like I need to step my game up into the SLR Camera world.  I can only imagine how much better my blog would look and the photos that I print for my home/office.  A girl can dream....

1 comment:

  1. Love your black and brown! You are a rockstar with all these outfit pics!
    Have a great weekend, and we seriously need to chat soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime