Leggings or Stockings

November 5, 2012

(H&M grey dress (no longer available) but similar here  /  Victoria's Secret blazer (old) similar here  and here  /  Mary Jane heels (old) similar here and here)

I never know what to call them... leggings or stockings.  Both could work but sometimes I get this internal conversation going on what I should label the tight fabric on my legs.  If I was still under the age of 12, I think I would call them 'tights' but for some reason I feel it sounds a bit juvenile for a 29-year-old to be calling them 'tights'.  Regardless, I wore them today with a simple grey dress and my black blazer to make it a bit more office appropriate.  Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime