Black Scarf

November 5, 2012


(Miz Mooz riding boot similar here and here  /  black Kohl's leggings  /  The Limited camel cardigan  /  Target tee)

You might be asking yourself why these pictures are at night?  Well... that would be because I did not get out of my pajamas until 5p yesterday and I do not think pjs count as part of my 30x30 Remix challenge.  

You will be happy to know that I did finally get up and be a member of society for a few hours though.  What caused me to layer up my leggings, boots, cardigan and beautiful black scarf which was gifted to me from my mom... naturally, food.  Ryan and I went and grabbed a light dinner at Colt and Grey and ran a quick errand before I crawled back into my lounge wear and slipped into bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime