Printed Silk

November 2, 2012

(The Limited silk blazer  /  Gap skinny jeans  /  Aldo flats (old) but similar herehere and here  /  Target tee)

When I saw this silk blazer in the store window a couple months ago, I fell instantly in love with the endless options it held.  I pictured layering it over crisp shirts, tons of shiny jewelry, bold pants and even with skirts of different shapes and sizes.  Guess what... I only have worn it with jeans and a white tee.  Ha!  I guess my ambition always falls short when it is time to 'pull the fashion trigger'.  However, it is still one of my favorite 'casual Friday' outfits so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime