Ballerina Bun

November 5, 2012

(The Limited shell similar here  /  Hue denim leggings  /  Steve Madden boot (no longer available) but similar here)

Guess what happens when you leave your laptop in your car all weekend at the office?  You get late posts for your 30x30 Remix.  My apologies to all.

Saturday was highlighted with  a great casual night in for homemade pizza and some Denver Nuggets basketball (too bad they lost).  I decided to go with an easy ballerina bun and fresh makeup to compliment my pale pink top and comfy brown leggings.  I wish I was able to rock a huge sock bun like Lauren Conrad but sadly I have accepted that my thin hair leaves me with more of a top knot than anything else.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime