My Sweet Boy

December 14, 2012
(lounging at my sister's house)

I know, I am completely obsessed with my dog Rocco but with a face like that... it is no surprise why.  It has been 3 full weeks since Rocco went under for his surgery and I cannot believe how well he bounced back to his fun-loving, playful self.  

(playing with baby Rory's socks... he is obsessed with them!)

His hair is crazy long right now and I cannot believe he has gone so long without a groom.  However, I didn't want to bring him to the groomer too close to his neuter. Tomorrow he is finally getting a fresh cut and wash so he can start looking like he has a mother again.  My boy... oh I just love him so much! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime