Wishing for White

December 12, 2012

Can I make a confession... I have only lived in my current house for just over 3 years but I constantly catch myself daydreaming about the next kitchen I will have some day.  My hope is that the kitchen I will have will be all white... clean lines, chic cabinetry, a streamlined layout and polished finishes that can bring everything together.  White kitchens let your food be the star of the show, they look ultra clean (even if you get a bit messy) and have such a peaceful look.


A white kitchen would be a 180 from my cozy kitchen now which is painted a soft pale blue, has black granite counter tops and light wood cabinetry.  While I do find a lot of charm in the kitchen I have now, these images from my pinterest page just make me swoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime