Snowflakes

December 19, 2012
It finally started snowing last night and I woke up to a beautiful blanket of white that instantly made me smile.  Rocco is not a huge fan of the snow which makes sense when you only weigh 3lbs.  Letting him out this morning to go potty made me think about this post from back in February.  Poor little boy.

(snow on my toes)

The snow is definitely making me wish I was sitting at home under blanket, sipping hot cocoa and playing with Rocco with all the windows open so I feel like I am in the middle of a snow globe.  Hopefully that will be happening next week when my staycation kicks off for the remainder of 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime