Quote of the Day

January 6, 2013
(via)

After what felt like weeks and months on end without seeing each other, I was able to get together with Beth for lunch the other day.  Yes, it was only 2 weeks since our super fun white elephant get together but I feel like being ultra dramatic.  

I cannot describe it in words but something about just catching up at lunch with her brought a sense of balance and normalcy to my day.  It almost felt like Beth was still back working at the same office as me... when I would take a break from my computer and go sit at her desk talking about nothing and everything all at the same time.  I think that is one of the things I value most about our friendship, our ability to just talk about truly anything.  It will be what I look forward to doing the next time we get together too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime