Rocco // New Camera Photos

January 9, 2013

Last night Ryan and I made a trip to the pet store to pick up a new bag of Rocco's favorite sticks.  He loves these things and the excitement he gets when we give him one is serious entertainment in our house.  



Rocco was looking exceptionally cute last night prancing around the house with his stick (he is such a proud boy) and really 'hamming it up' so, I decided to grab my new fancy camera that Ryan gave me for Christmas to capture the moment.  




I might be a bit bias but holy-cow is Rocco just the cutest boy!  Oh... and as for the camera, I still don't know all the functions but I was impressed with the quality of these photos.  For the camera novice, I feel like I did a pretty decent job.  

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime