Quote of the Day

January 11, 2013
(via)

I saw this quote back in May 2012 on one of my favorite sites, The Everygirl.  There was a feature on Abby Larson, the founder of a popular wedding publication.  I will admit, I do not recall much about the article but this quote resonated with me since.

After a somewhat emotional roller-coaster week for a couple of friends (a breakup, a job lost and a new city) this quote felt like a light going off in my head.  We all have moments of sadness, worry, guilt, fear, envy, doubt and even days where we simply feel old, which can knock us off our game.  I too need to be reminded that the path I am on is not like anyone else's and that's okay.  

Breathe.  Relax.  Let your faith take you on the journey you are supposed to be on.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime