SAG Awards // Fashion Breakdown

January 29, 2013
The 19th Annual SAG Awards gave some serious props to Ben Affleck's 'Argo' with it winning the top honor of the night, Best Cast.  The red carpet also had some major highs and lows in the fashion world too.  

I thought Amy Pohler looked stunning in her little black dress, as did Naomi Watts in her lace Marchesa gown.  I am still trying to understand the makeup choice that Claire Danes chose, in addition to the harsh and dramatic look that January Jones put together.  Yet, with another award show in the bag, I feel like the trend of bold colors, shades of blue and black dresses will continue into the Academy Awards next month. 

(black, black and more black)

(white with hints of lace, beading, applique and draping)

(navy and blues in every shade)

(bold jewel tones from plum to pink)

(color blocking and two-toned dresses)


*all images via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime