Valentine's // Gift Guide

February 1, 2013
Hooray... it's February 1st which means I finally get to launch my Valentine's Day inspired posts which I have been busily working on for weeks now.  

Today I have put together some great gift ideas for a sweet friend, a significant other, mother, sister or any special person in your life.  I hope these items inspire you to think of someone special this year.  I have my eyes on that delicate gold heart ring... I am a little obsessed with it!  

(socks  /  ring  /  love earrings  /  lolly pop maker  /  sweater  /  coffee cup  /  garland  /  lacquer  /  poster  /  cookie cutter  /  water bottle  /  stud earrings  /  candle)

3 comments:

  1. Great ccollage. I love the boot socks and that mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee cup is so adorable! I want it. Coffee tastes better out of a cute mug, amiright?

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life
    P.S. I'd love for you to join in on my "Take One, Pass it On" Outfit Remix challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I would love to join your remix challenge... thank you so much for thinking of me. Do you just want me to pick the time I want for the month of Feb? I would love a bit more info!

      - Jaime

      Delete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime