Typography

March 10, 2013



I was having some fun downloading fonts from this great site and thought I would put together a little collage on my upcoming trip.  We are flying into scottsdale to enjoy some time at the pool and also a spring training baseball game.  Then we are driving a couple hours to palm springs (I have never been before and I am very excited) to attend the indian wells tennis tournament and then even more time at the pool.  Check out our hotel... it looks beautiful.  I cannot wait to get a tan, take in a little sporting action, eat some delicious food and enjoy a much needed vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime