Vacation Wrap Up // Palm Desert

March 21, 2013
I am realizing I took a lot of photos in just six days so I am breaking up my recap into a few posts... I hope you do not mind.

After two days in scottsdale, we packed up our rental car and headed west to palm springs.  We technically stayed in palm desert which is about 20 minutes outside palm springs.  It was a beautiful resort and it was only a few minutes from the tennis tourney we went to see (more on that tomorrow).




I also should mention that my fancy camera (xmas gift from my husband) got great use; I figured out even more settings, functions and exposure possibilities.  In fear that my new camera might be too bulky to carry around, I threw my old power shot into my purse and sadly, the picture quality was just not there anymore.  We bought our power shot right before our honeymoon 1 1/2 years ago but I guess technology really changes fast.  Luckily, I bought a great slim camera case before we left for our trip, so, it was easy to bring my new camera with us everywhere.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime