Vacation Wrap Up // Indian Wells Tennis

March 22, 2013
The main reason behind our trip to palm springs was to attend the bnp paribas indian wells tennis tournament.  We bought two days worth of tickets and got to see the 3rd round and also the quarter-final matches.  

As a big tennis fan, it was great to get to see the biggest names of the sport playing live.  Ryan and I went to the us open tennis tourney in nyc back in 2009 and this was very similar.  Lots of people, crazy hot temperatures (I am talking 98 degrees), great tennis and just tons of fun. 

(seriously the coolest feature of my new camera:  the panoramic shot)


We got to see novak djokovic, rafel nadal, andy murry, jo-wilfried tsonga, rodger federer, maria sharapova, the brian brothers and mardy fish all play which was amazing.  To escape the heat we held up in the shady corona bar... not a bad place to be.  

Oh, and on another note, are you sick of seeing this hat yet?!?!  I now realize that I wore this hat about 80% of the trip to keep the sun off my face.  Sadly you will get to see a lot more of it in my post tomorrow.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime