Quotes of the Day // Coco Chanel

June 10, 2013
(via)

The folks from matchbook magazine put together a list of coco chanels' most famous quotes and I just loved reading through them all.  While some resonate deeply with me, hello #2 and #20, others are a bit of a stretch.  For example, I rarely wear perfume so #19 doesn't bode well for me.


1. "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door."
2. "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." 
6. "Gentleness doesn't get work done, unless you happen to be a hen laying eggs."
7. "It's not houses I love, it's the life I live in them."
8. "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."
15. "There are people who have money and people who are rich."
16. "To be irreplaceable, you must be different."
19. "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."
20. "Fashion changes--style remains."


What is your favorite chanel quote?  



read the entire article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime