Weekend Update

June 24, 2013
What do you get when you are sick beyond words all weekend long? Well, that would be a lot of time laying on the couch with the cutest cuddle bug there is. Yep, rocco and I spent quite a bit of time lounging this weekend with tons of hot tea and the blinds closed to the sunshine outside. It is crazy how a cold can suck all the energy out of you to the point that a shower and watering your plants puts you into a two-hour nap soon after.  



I did feel quite a bit better yesterday afternoon which was such a blessing because I didn't have to miss my sweet niece kamryn's 3rd birthday party. We had a family bbq, a fruit pizza and lots of great laughs around the table. Ryan picked out the cutest birdhouse that you can paint as kamryn's gift and I cannot wait to see it hanging in their tree.  He is good like that with gifts!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I am sure it was spent better than mine. Oh, and I have to say thank you to everyone who wished me well here on this little blog of mine. Your sweet words really meant so much to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime