Weekend Update

July 22, 2013
Happy monday everyone. I had two glorious nights of sleep this weekend and I owe a huge thank you to my parents for watching rocco and letting ryan and I get some much needed rest. I love that dog but I don't think he has any concept of sleeping in past 6:30a after a long week at work.

Friday night kicked off with a surprise birthday party for my brother-in-law luke. His wife organized for tons of his friends and family to meet here in his honor. It was really a perfect night; everyone out to celebrate such a genuine guy, great food + drinks and endless laughs.



Saturday I got my hair cut + colored in the day. That night was a bit impromptu, as we decided to go check out a couple bands playing in the denver underground music showcase at our friend's bar, the hi dive. Live music, ice-cold beers and tons of energy to keep us up way past our bedtime. So, as you can imagine after a late night, sunday was slow going. We picked up rocco from my parents, made pizzas on the grill and then spent some time in the park playing catch and watching the sunset.

Luke, I hope you had a great birthday celebration; however, the festivities might continue through today! More on that later this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime