30x30 Remix // Day 12

August 17, 2013
Ryan and I had a little date night yesterday at one of our favorite neighborhood spots, paxti's. Something about the two of sitting in a busy room, talking and eating gooey delicious pizza together just made my night. I like nights that are easy and not complicated. I guess the outfit I wore yesterday fits that mindset as well. And, I cannot complain that the lighting and the blue I had on last night really made my eyes pop in these photos. Too bad they do not look like that all time time.

(banana republic crop pant  /  h&m white tee  /  mossimo sandals  /  scarf (unknown source))






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime