30x30 Remix // Day 14

August 19, 2013
There is something to be said about ultra thin cotton that feel like its been washed 100 times before you ever get it out of the store. The best ultra thin shirts, tees and tanks are the ones that barely graze the skin to keep the heat at bay and bring style to warm summer months. They feel effortless and are perfect for lazy sundays after you have been out in the sun for hours. I paired my ultra thin striped tank with classic jean shorts and could not have been more content in such an understated look. If you were in denver yesterday when it was pushing 95, you would agree this was the best clothing option available. 



(lc lauren conrad jean shorts  /  mossimo sandals  /  striped tank  /  forever 21 earrings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime