Weekend Update

August 19, 2013
This past weekend was pretty low-key and spent primarily with ryan and rocco lounging around after a busy and emotion-filled last week. Friday started off before the sun came up (4a to be exact) for my company's annual client golf tournament that my department puts on. Luckily, the event went off without a hitch and everyone was very happy which makes up for the endless hours logged putting the entire event together.



Saturday morning started off slow and I could not have been happier to sleep in a bit longer than usual to make up for the early start the day prior. Ryan's best friend from college, will, came into town and we went to brunch with him at jelly to catch up and laugh over memories from back in school. 

To wrap up the weekend, we went to water world which is about the coolest water park e.v.e.r with ryan's family. It was nice to just laugh and take a mental break from everything with my family and have some fun. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime