30x30 Remix // Day 17

August 22, 2013
My (subconscious) inspiration for this outfit came from the nail lacquers I put on a couple days ago. I grabbed the chic 'blue freeze' navy lacquer from maybelline for my toes and essie's 'tart deco' coral for my hands and I love the color combination. Only after I got dressed this morning, did I realize my outfit was a total play on the navy and coral on my fingers and toes. Funny how little things like that work out in my world... I only hope I am not the only one out there that realizes little things like this. 


(pleione sheer blouse  /  banana republic crop pant  /  sandals (unknown source)  /  the limited coral necklace  /  gold bracelet (unknown source))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime