30x30 Remix // Day 18

August 23, 2013
A couple years ago before h&m had any locations in colorado, it was a really big deal when you traveled to a city where h&m did have stores. I remember a trip to san diego a couple years back when I got so excited to do a little retail therapy and bring back clothing that I knew no one would be wearing on the streets of denver. One of my purchases was this sheer peter pan-collared top. Denver now has a couple h&m's across town and I shop their frequently but I am still nostalgic of the pieces I bought from other cities across the globe.




 (the limited white denim  /  h&m sheer collared shirt  /  shoes (unknown source)  /  allen lyle watch  /  forever 21 earrings)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime