30x30 Remix // Day 2

August 7, 2013
I found this shirt in a nordstrom rack months ago and snatched it up right away. Its just one of those pieces you can wear year round. I love it layered with a chunky sweater and leggings in the winter, paired with a tweed skirt and boots in the fall and then tucked into shorts or a skirt for summer and spring. Sadly, I have always been a minimalist when it comes to accessorizing and today is a great example of that. I would have loved to rock a huge chunky necklace or an arm party up my forearm but it wouldn't feel authentic to me. So instead, simple gold accessories will be doing the trick today.

(Express skirt  /  pleione shirt  /  kate spade garden grove studs  /  corso como pumps)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime