30x30 Remix // Day 21

August 26, 2013
I feel like stripes can often times look a bit nautical; I guess that is their classic nature. I am sure if I had a pair of sperry's on, an accessory with an anchor and maybe a boat behind me I would be crossing a line but today I feel pretty good that I only have a small nod towards nautical. I must say though, I am a huge lover of stripes; any color combo, cut or season, I gravitate to them. Maybe I was a sailor in my past life or something. Ha!



(banana republic crop pant  /  h&m stripped tee  /  banana republic leather sandals  /  the limited pendant necklace  /  the limited chain necklace  /  forever 21 earrings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime