30x30 Remix // Day 22

August 27, 2013
Black and white. The most classic, easy and always in style color combination. I feel like the majority of my closet is made up of these colors and I couldn't be more content with that. No matter if you add a pop of color or keeps things monochromatic, there are endless options with black and white. Today I added in some gold accessories and mixed casual pieces with structure and sparkle to make things a bit more interesting. I just love how they play together and make things feel fun but professional all at the same time.


 (victoria's secret blazer  /  the limited white denim  /  h&m tank  /  francesca's gold chandelier earrings  /  corso como gold pumps  /  ring (source unknown)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime