30x30 Remix // Day 23

August 28, 2013
Want to know a secret? I am pretty sure I have worn this skirt every tuesday since I started this challenge. What can I say, it is a staple piece that goes with a lot of my 30x30 remix pieces and I have a weekly 8:30am meeting that I constantly struggle to get to on time. So, as I am rushing around the house trying to get out the door, the easiest clothing choice is this skirt paired with nearly any top. You can't blame me, you would probably do the same.


 (express skirt  /  j.crew button down  /  forever 21 leather belt  /  sandals (unknown source)  /  the limited thin gold hoop earrings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime