30x30 Remix // Day 24

August 29, 2013
This skirt might be the most difficult piece I own to photograph. I feel like it reads so much better in person versus in pictures because of its lineal shape. Seriously, if you had to see how many shots it took to get a couple photos that don't look like a big black pole with my body coming out of it, you would be falling over laughing. Luckily, it is about the most cozy item in my closet so I guess that outweighs its non-photogenic nature. I paired it with a simple white tee and then tons of colorful accessories. 



 (gap maxi skirt  /  h&m fitted tee  /  forever 21 necklace  /  earrings (unknown source)  /  mossimo sandals)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime