30x30 Remix // Day 5

August 10, 2013
Fridays are my favorite days of the week (which was yesterday when I wore this outfit). Casual wear in the office is completely appropriate and you know that weekend fun is on the horizon. I always associate casual friday attire with jeans and the denim I am wearing today is one of my favs. Paired with a classic tank with a frilly detail and then a sparkly statement bracelet, I can go from office to evening without missing a beat. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend thus far!





(american eagle skinny jeans  /  j.crew top  /  braclet  /  banana republic leather sandals  /  the limited black stud earrings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime