Sparkle Party // Mary's 30th

August 31, 2013
Last weekend I attended my friend mary's 30th birthday and it was a party like no-other because it was themed as a sparkle party! Oh glorious sparkles, how I love the. No detail was over looked and there were sparkles in and on everything in sight... guest favors, a photo booth wall, decorations, cocktails, cupcakes, clothing of all the guests and even a sparkle pinata. It was so much fun and such a special night celebrating the beautiful mary. 

(clockwise from top:  melissa and sara with photo booth props  /  popcorn bar and tasty snacks  /  gina, ryan and I  /  cupcakes and strawberries  /  gina and sara  /  the birthday girl and I  /  oliver even had a sparkle hat and bowtie  /  the most awesome balloons ever  /  matt and lindy)


To see more of the party details, you can check out mary's posts here and here. Mary, I hope you have the best 30th year, you deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, love this - thank you! I'm SO glad you all could make it! I wish I would've thought of the bowtie in the hair idea. Haha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime