30x30 Remix // Day 26

August 31, 2013
Summer nights. There are few better things than evenings where the sunset lights up the entire sky in every shade of blue, purple and pink, where the temperatures float in the 70s until midnight and the energy around you keeps you up way past your typical bed time. Oh summer nights, thank you for giving me so many amazing memories. Last night the sky was setting so beautifully and it really made the night feel extra special. Its nights like these that make me wish the summer could last more than just a few months.



(the limited white denim  /  banana republic tank  /  banana republic leather sandals  /  michael kors satchel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime