30x30 Remix // Day 27

September 2, 2013
I am a day late on posting this one and in twenty seven days, I would say that is not too bad. In my mind, labor day weekend is always synonymous with family and friends. This year will be no different but there is just a bit of a different tone in the air. Hoping everyone is keeping things simple this weekend, just like my gingham button up and jean shorts. Casual pieces that fit perfectly into a weekend filled with those you care about most. 


(lc by lauren conrad denim shorts  /  j.crew gingham button down  /  the limited bracelet & necklace)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime