30x30 Remix // Day 28

September 2, 2013
Denim on denim is always one of those looks that I think other people can pull off so well. I feel like women always look so edgy yet chic when they have a great chambray shirt paired with jeans that are just dark enough it brings the whole look together. This is my attempt to be one of those cool girls. I paired my chambray shirt with skinny jeans and (shocker) gold accessories. I am not sure if I am pulling it off but I still rocked it as if I was.


(j.crew chambray  /  american eagle denim  /  the limited gold belt  /  banana republic aviators)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime