30x30 Remix // Day 29

September 3, 2013
Blazers are one of those items in your closet that really wear well regardless of the season. I will admit though, with temperatures in the high 90's yesterday, this jacket did not make it past mid-morning. However, a simple white tee and jeans is about as classic as it gets so it worked out well. I paired everything with a great pair of black sandals and this necklace that I got for a steal at nordstrom rack last fall. Simple and classic, my kind of style no matter what the season is.


(h&m fitted tee  /  american eagle jeans  /  mossimo boyfriend blazer  /  sandals (source unknown)  /  house of harlow necklace  /  the limited earrings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime