Weekend Update

September 10, 2013
This past weekend was a scorcher and hopefully the last of the season. On friday I tried to escape the heat by having drinks with friends on the patio of linger but the shade did not holdup and the beverages barely helped. Luckily, the conversation was endlessly funny and catching up with some of my favorites made up for the sweating. Ha!



Saturday ryan and I ran some errands and then had a great night out with ryan's brother and sister-in-law, luke and krista. We had fun cocktails here followed by dinner at tom's urban 24. We always have such a blast with the two of them and I could not be more grateful for such awesome in-laws.

Sunday was a bit of a relaxed day; more errands, dinner with family and some dvr action on the couch. Oh, and I made it to the gym which was a pretty big victory. I am officially setting a goal to make it to the gym at least 3 days a week. With a beach vacation only 3 months away, I need to be more diligent in my fitness level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.

I love hearing from my readers! Please know I try to comment on all posts but if I by chance do not get to yours, know I read every comment and all emails sent my way.

- Jaime